January 12, 2012

The Little Things

In my last post I talked about the little things that make for a better day or experience, Matt and I applied this thought immediately upon arriving back to Athens two weeks ago. I had some desires to rearrange our bedroom. I hated how I always had to walk around the bed to get to Matt's dresser to put away his clothes. And I just felt like the room was super tiny, and laid out poorly. One thing (of many) that I loveee about Matt is his ambition for strange, random and sudden tasks. He was all about moving our furniture around at 9:30pm the night before his first day back to school and work. What a great husband :)

I love the set up way more. The room feels very large and open and honestly this is one change I really love. Just an additional reminder that sometimes the small things make a big difference. Here are some before and after pictures.

Before, we walked right into the bed when walking in the room.

Now there is more room in front of the bed and even on either side.

No comments:

Post a Comment