May 3, 2012

Sick Days


This past week Matt gave me his cold and in the process of giving me such a gift he multiplied the intensity of the cold by five million. This may be an exaggeration, but man did this cold kick my butt. I actually thought I had gotten through the cold fairly well by Sunday, but somehow on Tuesday I was hit by a truck of sneezing and snot and here I am on Thursday struggling to get the dishes done and the laundry folded.

This is not my idea of a good time and now this week feels like a major blur. I wish I could say I used my sick days reading an entire book or writing or crafting but the truth is... I was in bed. I'm usually pretty good at being sick and functioning normally, but this cold had other plans for me. So sleeping it has been.

But my plans for today: get the dishes done and fold and put away some laundry, seems simple--but I'm not so sure. ha.

So in the spirit of Embrace the Camera... I'm posting pictures of how I DO NOT currently look. Current pictures would scare everyone, including myself. Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment