November 15, 2012

Frightening Face: Eek

Guess what I am experiencing for the first time? The end of the first semester of grad school! I'm almost there... I can see the end in sight. What I can also see is three large projects and quite a bit of reading! Eek. I'm loosing energy and now is when I need it most.

I think I've planned out my time well as to when I'll work on all that needs to be done, but I can't lie, I'm a tad be anxious about it all.

Not much stands between me and some delicious turkey...

But what's between me and Christmas break is another story.

(Beware: I fall short of adorable in these next picture. But I can't help but look frightened.)



Hold on, here we go...

*in even more exciting news: I'm taking engagement photos this weekend and I could not be happier about it. Not only do I get to do something I love, but I also get to hang out with one of my favorite people I have encountered since starting graduate school. Yea, she's that cool. And wait until you see how beautiful she is too!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!! Sounds stressful. I am far from finishing any kind of college schooling. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete