January 13, 2013

Market Day

.... and our winter break from school is over.

It was a long break, but a fast break. It also happened to be a wonderful break.

Back to work and school, back to reality.

I finally uploaded my pictures from break and got a chance to browse through them. I actually didn't have my camera on me all that much, but I did make a point of taking it with me on our visit to Cleveland.

I'm originally from Cleveland. It's where most of my family still lives. My grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins and so on. We always drive into Cleveland from my parents home to celebrate the holidays with our family. On our first visit over break we hit the town to Christmas shop and explore. One of Matt's favorite spots in Cleveland is the West Side Market, actually it's one of mine too. And if you ever end up in Cleveland... you must hit up the market!

My grandparents, mom, Matt and I made a day of it. I must say if you've ever wondered if food was art, all you have to do is look at these next few pictures. Food is so pretty and bright and colorful. And if you also happen to like the taste of food... the market is the place to be.





 









More from our break soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I love the West Side Market! Beautiful pictures and beautiful place.......

    ReplyDelete