January 17, 2012

Christmas :)

I have mentioned before that Matt and I went home for his 6/7week break from school. This huge amount of time gave us a chance to visit Port Clinton, Cleveland and Pittsburgh. All places we consider 'home'. I won't lie, I loved being home. I loved sleeping in familiar houses with all my familiar family :) I just loved the comforts of those 6 weeks.

I took some pictures of the Christmas celebrations and came up with a few gems when photographing my nephews. They are extremely edible in terms of 'eye-candy'... what good looking boys. And then there are pictures from Matt's parents house and our time with them, as well as our Christmas with my parents in Port Clinton. So here is a glimpse of another wonderful Christmas:

Matt doesn't really like birds all that much. But here he is braving it for a picture. Meet Jo-jo the bird. She has been in the family for a long time. Even back when I was in middle school and high school, but she is Chuck's bird and went to live with them. The boys enjoy her, but I think she has the biggest crush on Jason.

Logan. Always doing the 'cool-man' hand signs. And thoroughly enjoys the thumbs up as well.

Can't get more handsome than these little guys.

Jason with Jo-jo and Carter looking on.

Logan wanted to show off his bird holding skills too!

JJ and his girl.

Always a character. Best expressions.

Show me some blue eyes.

Brothers.

Logan was doing this for me, while my mom was trying to get a serious family photo. Love these kiddos. xo

So we all know the "I'm Sexy and I Know It" song, right? Well Chuck and Dana were the first to show us the music video for the song. And if you didn't already know this, it's a video with a lot of men wiggling. Wiggling in animal print underwear. So mom and I had the excellent idea of making Chuck and his boys some wiggle underwear. Chuck wasn't pleased...

And either were the boys. Logan immediately threw the undies. We think they secretly wear them when the song comes on :).

Thomson Christmas!

What a great family I came into!

Hubby-man and I

Matt's brother and his girlfriend Stacy! :)

Can we guess what Matt got for Christmas?

Barrington Christmas!

Mom and dad got a wine making kit from Matt and I. Can't wait to drink some wine with them (in a year or so). ha.

Mom got some gorgeous new earrings from my dad. :) He is quite romantic, or simply knows what women like best. Shiny and sparkly.
So that was our Christmas. We had some other parties in there than included almost the entirety of my mom's side of the family. So fun to see new babies and the babies that are no longer babies. I love my family and I can't wait to someday live closer again! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment