May 31, 2013

Three Days Off

Three days off in between the busyness of each tourist filled weekend looked something like this:

Salted Caramel Pretzel Milkshake. Like, come on... delicious!

Date day: Flea Marketing, and old barn thrifting
Beautiful old barn we discovered. I could live there. I wanted to buy it. I want to turn it into a venue. I want it. I want it. I want it.
More beautiful barn

And then lots of yummy food. Look at this artichoke. The Goliath of all artichokes. Woahhh mama!

My first attempt at a kale smoothie. Strawberry, banana, vanilla yogurt, kale. Quite delicious.

Hello beautiful salad. Summer, you never looked so good.
Some of this with my hubby.
Delicious and beautiful omelet my mama made me :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing. All your food and drinks are making me drool! And that old barn is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete