July 1, 2013

Celebrating My Favorite Dude

So much to catch up on, but so little time.

Matt and I spent the past week camping. That was interesting. More on that later.

But yesterday was my husbands birthday! Matt turned 28! Are we really almost 30? Weird.

We enjoyed a laid back day, nothing too fancy, nothing too special, but great indeed.

We got a few pics before we headed out. Love that I get to love this guy. Celebrating his birthday is like celebrating my future. He's kinda my everything.

This little guy became my husband. How cute will our kids be? They are gonna have some ears! :)

 These pictures are how I'd like to think we look most of the time:



But the truth is, we look a lot more like this most of the time:







Happy Birthday Matt Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment