August 15, 2010

We're Married!




WoW can we believe it? Married!

And.. we are loving it. I LOVE being married. It's amazing. I laugh all the time and I'm not sure I have ever truly realized how lucky I am to have Matt as my husband until now. To wake up and go to bed with him makes the start of every day and the end of everyday perfection. Sappy I know. But marriage is amazing, truly a gift that could have only been created by someone as loving and caring as God.

I feel healthier and happier than I have in a long time. And I know it has a lot to do with experiencing the gift God has given me in marrying Matt.

Matt and I had the most amazing wedding day. We can truly say it was perfection. I loved our wedding day and my memories will forever be filled with happiness of the moment I married Matt. We then experienced a great (and eventful) honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico. Honeymooning is so fun, we look forward to taking many of them in our lives together :)

Thank you to all who supported and loved us to much in the wedding process. We can not thank everyone enough. The event was only possible because of how much time and effort of all or our loved ones. We can only hope to repay each of you in some way. Thank you! Pictures to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment