September 20, 2011

It's My Birthday! (But that's not what this post is about.)

So I got a job! Yes I did. And I am looking forward to having something to do each day. I will be working at Stages Early Learning Center, here in Athens. My commute is fairly short and it demands no evenings of weekends. Just what Matt and I were hoping for.

I will be an assistant teacher in the toddler classroom. I believe this will be a lot of fun, but I am the first to admit that it will also probably be a challenge of my work endurance. I love care giving, especially in educational settings, but it does take some energy. I look forward to giving it all I've got. My work days will be from 9:15-5:45 each day. So Matt may not have as many nicely pressed shirts as he has had the past month or so :).

So for all the prayers and positive thinking that was sent my way, thank you! I was so very fortunate in having a short unemployment this time. I have previously been unemployed for 6+ months and I was really dreading a repeat of that experience. So off to being a working woman yet again... I start full time on September 26th!

http://www.stagesearlylearningcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment