January 23, 2012

Birthdays!

Someone very special to me celebrated a birthday on the 20th! This special lady being my mama (and best friend). Though I did not get to enjoy her birthday with her on the actual day, I will get to celebrate with her in a week when Mom and Dad come to visit Athens. She is a pretty stinking wonderful lady who deserves all the joy and love in the world. I can only hope I make her proud and celebrate her life through mine (considering she has helped make me who I am.) Love you mom!

Mom and I making my birthday cake back during my birthday weekend :)


And another special birthday took place just yesterday, Melissa! A very Happy Birthday to her as well! Turns out some really really great people were born in January. (My grandma's is next week too!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment