February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

I have to post. It's a Leap Year and today is February 29th! There is something neat about enjoying a day that only occurs once every four years. I feel like I should do something special today, something grand and significant. Unfortunately I've only cleaned the kitchen and ironed today. Nothing spectacular.

But I suppose today holds the same promises of beauty as any other day. It's just another day that I can choose to love. It's just another day full of possibility, full of hope, full of opportunity.

I think this Leap Day will continue on and finish up with the same vibe it started with "normal". Just a regular old day. But one I'm going to choose to love and choose to be thankful for.

2012 seems to be a pretty good year so far, why not have one extra day to enjoy it.

Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment