March 5, 2012

Bluffton Friends

This past weekend Matt and I headed to Columbus to enjoy some friends company. College friends! We had originally thought we would be attending an OSU gymnastics meet, however we got the day wrong and showed up a night too early. So instead of enjoying ripped individuals tumble across the floor we headed back home to play a board game. Still a wonderful visit with great friends!

So good to see you Mel, Tonya, Devra, and Ellory! :)

We started our visit off with stopping at The Book Loft of German Village and then headed over to the North Market. Reminded me of a tiny version of the West Side Market in Cleveland. I loved our stop there... and we enjoyed some delicious Jeni's ice cream! Wow, is that stuff good! 


After our tour around town we headed to dinner at a Chinese restaurant and enjoyed some very delicious food. It was a great visit and I am so thankful that I still get to hang out with these lovely ladies.



I spy a tree.

My beautiful friend Melissa.

This is why I like her....

and this is why I love her. :)

Yum, yes please.

I got a sample of one of these waffles, so goooood. I would be in trouble if I had these at my disposal.


Jeni's Ice Cream! You must try it if you find your self in Columbus.

Shot of the North Market

Yay for college friends! Tonya, Devra, Matt and Melissa! :)

Baby Ellory is not really a baby anymore. Such a beautiful little girl.

Melissa and I :)

Tonya with her dog Nelson. Those are some strong teeth.

Ellory and her beautiful mama, Devra.

No comments:

Post a Comment